Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Phantasy Star II" arriving on the AppStore!


Sega will publish soon on AppStore, one of my favorite RPG ever, the sequel to "Phantasy Star"
"Phantasy Star II is an RPG that has been very important for me than it did to me love the genre, he also contributed heavily to make me learn English (for my job, along with other foreign languages is essential ). Released in 1989 for SEGA Mega Drive (or Genesis), "Phantasy Star II was the massive success and was converted and reissued several times.
  The plot of "Phantasy Star II" in terms of depth, beauty and complexity ridicules 90% of RPGs on the market (except of course masterpieces like Final Fantasy VII, Chrono Cross and Xenogears). I am beautiful in character and his tragic story is approaching a level of intensity and maturity unique.
 As for this conversion for the iPhone, "Phantasy Star II keeps the graphics of the original: this course will help to discourage the majority of users, but make the happiness of old men like me. "Phantasy Star II is an RPG very challenging, requiring a bit of time to be appreciated. The difficulty level is high and it is not uncommon found dead just outside the city early. "Phantasy Star II" to be published Thursday on the AppStore. Stay tuned

0 Responses to “"Phantasy Star II" arriving on the AppStore!”

Post a Comment